Monday, June 2, 2014

Why the Take?

As an International Relations and Economics student, I find myself every day reading the opinions and views of people from USA today or the Wall Street Journal. I subscribe to Forbes and Foreign Policy and I try and catch the Economist Articles all the time. I enjoy being caught up on the current social issues that are affecting the World and the United States. On top of all of that, being a frequent visitor to Facebook and Twitter and the joy of seeing everyones opinion on almost everything. 
Well, I have decided to stay in tune with my writing and discipline and do a blog that explores my take on many things that I feel are important to educate the people around me. Wether people read this or not, I could care less, it gives me a chance to do some research and build a portfolio, if people happen to read it, all the better and I hope I get their opinion. 

One of the most important lessons I have learned over the years from one of my teachers, is always have an opinion and then back it up with hard facts. Whenever I write a paper or research, I make sure my opinion is well though out and backed up. This is what I plan on doing with TJ's Take. 


Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment